Golden TCM Clinic Natural Medicine
What is Cosmetic (Face-lift) Acupuncture
Anti-Aging Cosmetic Acupuncture is an effective, non-surgical treatment to reduce the signs of aging. It is based on the principles of Chinese Medicine, which involves the insertion of very thin disposable needles into the acupuncture points on the face. This superficial insertion will increase the local circulation to the face and stimulate collagen production, which will fill out the lines and give firmness to the skin for a healthy, glowing complexion.
What is Cosmetic Rejuvenation Acupuncture?
Cosmetic Acupuncture is the treatment of fine lines, wrinkles, double chin, pigmentation, dry skin, acne, breakouts & other facial skin conditions using special diagnostic skills and very fine acupuncture needles.
What happens druing a treatment?
1. A comprehensive history of your health will be taken
2. Your face will then be diagnosed using Ruri face diagnosis
3. Chinese Diagnosis includes Pulse reading & Tongue reading will be applied too.* Face will always age according to corresponding problems in the body. These diagnosis skills will help us to make treatment plan for the face & body.
3. Very fine acupuncture needles are then inserted into the appropriate areas of face using special techniques designed to maximize the treatment results.
4. Body healing acupuncture needles will be placed in your body in order to correct the imbalances that are causing the aging in your face.
4. The needles are left in place for about 20 minutes and after removal you will receive a relaxing facial massage (facial massage is only available in package).
5. You may also receive skin care, lifestyle and dietary advice as part of your treatment.
How many treatments will I needs?
For best results: twice weekly treatments over 8 weeks are recommended.
However, this may varies according to the age & healthy status.
What does the acupuncture feel like?
You will not feel most of the needles being inserted. With some of needles you may feel a small prick when the needle is first inserted, once the needle is in place you will feel no pain at all.
People often report feeling a pleasant warm, tingling sensation and many people relax and go to sleep during treatment.
How soon can i expect to see results?
With each treatment you will notice your face looks fresher, your skin tone is tighter,your pores are minimized and your eyes sparkle.
Softening of lines generally begins after 4-5 weeks of treatment, as this is how long it takes for new collagen to be produced and for you skin cells to be renewed.
Risk or Side effects?
There is a small risk of slight bruising that will fade as a normal bruise would fade.
Can anyone have cosmetic acupuncture?
Cosmetic Acupuncture is not recommended for those on blood thinning medications such as Warfarin, Heparin, & Aspirin or during pregnancy.
Who would benefit from this procedure?
Anyone who wants to look and feel younger and minimise the facial lines.
Can I do Facial Acupucture if I had botox?
Yes, Cosmetic Acupuncture will maintain the effectiveness of botox and softening the muscle where the botox has been injected, so it will help to make your face looks natural.
Can i claim on my private health insurance?
Yes, if you are covered for acupuncture, you will be able to make claim.
What is Ruri face diagnosis?
Ruri face diagnosis is a diagnostic microsystem whereby illness in the body can be diagnosed by observation of the marking and aging of the face.
Chinese Pulse & Tongue Readying:
These skills are holistic skills used to find the imbalances in the internal organs of the body.
The human were programmed as Age goes up, body system will goes down. This is so called aging.
In Chinese medicine, aging is a normal process, however, Chinese medicine believed, there are certain ways to slow down the aging process.
The ways to slow down the "aging" process:
1. Good quality of life via dietary & life style
2. Chinese Herbal Medicine & Acupuncture
3. Foot spa or exercise
@ Good Quality of life via dietary & life style
- Light meal (less meat, more green vegetable)
- No Phlegm producing food (dairy products or deep fried food)
- Sleep early (no late then 10pm)
- Calm & Peaceful mind
@ Chinese Herbal Medicine & Acupuncture
- Chinese Herbs: such as herbal tea or blood & energy tonic formula, these can help to strengthen the body organs, increase the body energy and improves the muscle tone.
- Acupuncture: stimulates the local blood circulation and promote the free flow of body energy.
@ Foot spa or exercise
- Foot Spa: by including Chinese herbs into foot spa, these can assist in general health maintenance & boosts the body functions & immune system.
- Exercise: Aerobic exercise mainly, which can increase the oxygen load in body and also slows down the aging process.
Click here for more details.