Golden TCM Clinic Natural Medicine
Acupuncture on Face
What happens during a treatment?
1. A comprehensive history of your health will be taken
2. Chinese Diagnosis includes Pulse reading & Tongue reading will be applied.
3. Very fine acupuncture needles are then inserted into the appropriate areas on face.
4. Body acupuncture needles applied according to the Chinese diagnosis.
5. Needles are left in place for about 20 minutes.
5. You may also receive skin care, lifestyle and dietary advice as part of your treatment.
How many treatments will I needs?
Varies according to the age & healthy status.
What does the acupuncture feel like?
Some needles may Sting, some feels nothing depends on the pain threshold. Once the needle is in place, pain sensation will start to go away.
Pleasant warm, tingling sensation maybe occurring and for some people they feel relax and go to sleep during treatment.
Risk or Side effects?
Bruising is the main side effect come after acupuncture on face.
Can anyone have face acupuncture?
Not recommended for people who’s on blood thinning medications such as Warfarin, Heparin, & Aspirin or during pregnancy.
Can I claim on my private health insurance?
Yes, if you are covered for acupuncture, you will be able to make claim.
Chinese Pulse & Tongue Readying:
These skills are holistic skills used to find the imbalances in the internal organs of the body.